Subject: EST: Invitation to nominate
From: "WHO EURO Migration Health Programme" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber - SOM <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2025 12:43:24 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please see the attached correspondence sent from the World Health 
Organization, Regional Office for Europe. One or more attachements may be 
included.

Veuillez vous référer à la correspondance ci-jointe du Bureau régional de 
l'Europe de l'Organisation mondiale de la santé. Une ou plusieurs annexes 
peuvent être jointes.

Mit der Bitte um Kenntnisnahme der beiliegenden Korrespondenz (eine oder 
mehrere Anlagen), Weltgesundheitsorganisation, Regionalbüro für Europa.

См. прикрепленное письмо от Европейского регионального бюро Всемирной 
организации здравоохранения (один или несколько прикрепленных файлов).

WHO EURO Migration Health Programme

Country Implementation Support for Impact Unit

Division of Country Support and Partnerships

World Health Organization │Regional Office for Europe

UN City -  Marmorvej 51 - 2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]